Thank you for buying a copy of Launch Tomorrow. Download below:
Below are a collection of tools and resources to help you get started quickly with your landing page MVP.
Here is a summary of the key concepts in the book: executive summary.
Landing page checklist
In addition, feel free to use the following full landing page checklist to hit the ground running with your landing page MVP.
Do you make these errors with your landing page MVP?
Make sure you aren’t committing any of these top 10 typical newbie errors if you are just starting out for the first time. Contains actionable recommendations and tools.
Use this tracking spreadsheet in order to:
- document what you are learning from your tests
- keep track of test ideas, even if you aren’t running the test immediately
- stay focussed on the riskiest assumptions to building your business
What to ask prospects
When doing your customer development (interviews) in order to figure out what to put on your landing page, you’ll probably find this set of questions from the book helpful.
Top 14 tools to verify your business idea
Check out this special report, co-authored with Rob Johnson, MD of TechStars Metro, which goes into exactly what tools you can grab to test drive your product idea.
Hear how a former managing director at the prestigious consulting company McKinsey solves customer problems. This is particularly useful if you are building a B2B product or service.
Recommended free tools
- Lean Canvas by Ash Maruya:
- Helpful Canvas (example) by Kevin Dewalt to map out assumptions about your target audience
- Tristan Kromer’s experiment template